Old shot of Sol Duc Falls in Olympic National Park
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
hey government can I have some money to go to university
sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
That wasn’t my intention and I apologize if it came across that way. My only intention was to share what I had learned from veterans I personally knew. I certainly don’t speak for veterans. I don’t even speak for the ones I know, which is why I quoted them directly.
The point I was trying to make, however, was much more that, in my opinion, our military is being used for purposes entirely unrelated to anyone’s freedom and that refusing to hear any kind of criticism only harms the person refusing to hear it.